Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First things first....


Well..I remember awhile back having a friend in the northwest who was into the very cutting edge of technology. They were telling me about a "blog" and I asked what a blog was. It was like a diary for anyone on the Internet to read. I am pretty sure I responded with a profound "huh"... Secretly thinking to myself "why?"... but I did not want to say anything for fear of being found out that technology and I co-existed and did not co-operate.

Technology finally beat me arm wrestling (no small feat to those who have seen the gun show) and I am now salivating over the I-Phone and other things to do while a drive fast. (Just kidding dear) Maybe the real reason to blog is to tie a personality to my online identity that I have worked so hard for on facebook. Can you say "Request me as your friend please!" It could be that if you get enough friends, any deep internal insecurity you have may just virtually disappear. Trust me..I am confident of that.

Maybe we can share some online space together while you read this and you can point out some ikea items that could spruce this space up a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy you listened. and i'm happy i'm your first subscriber.

Daniel said...

got you on rss now. welcome to the new world ;-)